This is the Calculator screen, set up for a “double six” set of dominos. This setup also works well for dice games.
1. The score display.
2. The domino buttons. Each time you tap a button, its value is added to the score.
3. The Clear button. Tap it once to clear the last value you added. Tap it again to reset the score to zero.
4. The Settings button. Tap to go to the Settings screen.
To see more setups, visit us on the App Store!
This is the Settings screen. This is where you make DominoCalc look just like your set of dominos.
1. The Preview display. Swipe it side to side to see what all your calculator buttons will look like.
2. The Blanks value field. Set the value of the blank domino here. Tap in the number box and a number keypad appears. To make the keypad go away, tap in the dark green area.
3. The Set Size control. Select the number of buttons to match your set. For dice games, use “6” and set the blanks value to zero (0).
4. The Numbers/Pips control and the Black/White/Color control:
- Tap on the “4” if you want the keys to display numbers. Tap on the four dots if you want pips.
- Tap to select white buttons with black contents, black with white, or custom colors.
5. The Colors button. Appears if you select custom colors. Tap to go to the Colors screen.
This is the Colors screen. This is where you can customize the colors of the domino buttons.
1. The Select & Preview display. Swipe it side to side to select the domino you want to work on. Select the blank domino (it’s at the left end of the row) to set the background color for all the dominoes. Select each number domino to set the color of its number or pips.
2. The Color Picker. Tap or swipe in this area to choose the color you want. Use the gray bar on the right to pick “pure” gray values with no color in them. Feel free to play around with this. The idea is to get the buttons to look like your domino set, to make scoring faster and easier.