Makes adding up dominoes (and other things) fast and fun!
Too long in the boneyard? Lotsa dots to add up? Doubting your math? Doubting your opponents' math?? Then DominoCalc was made for you! DominoCalc is also useful for quickly adding up lots of small numbers, like golf scores or inventories. And you can customize it to look way cool! Curious? Read on...
DominoCalc is the fast and easy way to tally dominoes, dice, or anything with up to 18 numerals or pips (dots). I wrote DominoCalc because I like to play dominoes, but I don't like adding up the scores (and my kids' scores), especially with the larger numbered sets. Yes, Mom, I can add, but I'd rather play another round of Mexican Train!
DominoCalc is great for quickly adding up lists of numbers, like bottles in open cases, or customers in a restaurant. I use DominoCalc in numeral mode to quickly add up my golf scores. (Usually a pretty big number!)
DominoCalc is educational. Use it to teach kids how to add - both numbers and symbols - and how to check their work when they add by hand or by head. Use the custom keypad settings features to teach thinking skills, such as making the dots form a rainbow!
DominoCalc is very simple to use, and I made it easy and fun to set up. You can make DominoCalc look just about any way you want:
- Button layouts with 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 number buttons, plus Blank and Clear buttons.
- Buttons display numerals or pips.
- Preset black and white, or fully customizable colors to bring out the artist in you!
- The value of the blank button can be set from 0 to 100 to match your House Rules!
- Clear / AllClear button: Did you accidently hit the wrong button? No worries! Tap the Clear button to erase just the last value you added, without losing all the rest - just like all the best calculators do! The button changes to "AC" (AllClear) so you know the next tap will reset the total to zero.
- Total recall: Don't worry about switching apps. DominoCalc remembers where you left off! When you come back, everything will be just as you left it - the score, the keypad setup, the colors, even the Clear / AllClear button. Adjust the look any time you want - even switch to a different size key set - without losing your data!
DominoCalcFree has all the features of DominoCalc with 6 and 9 button key pads. And it's FREE! Click the App Store link to get your copy today!
iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.